Skip to product information
1 of 1

Mi Mi Korean Cosmetics

Derma Factory Tranexamic Acid 1% Sheet Mask

Derma Factory Tranexamic Acid 1% Sheet Mask

Regular price K5,000.00 MMK
Regular price Sale price K5,000.00 MMK
Sale Sold out
write a review

Derma Factory Tranexamic Acid 1% Sheet Mask is formulated with the perfect combination of tranexamic acid 1%, niacinamide 2% and glutathione 2,000ppm to clear and bright dull skin.

View full details